Book your 3rd ride in 4 yrs and we’ll give you 5% off the standard ride price
It’s simple, it’s generous and it will save you money. No complicated points to earn, no confusing cards to carry and absolutely nothing to worry about.
We hope you’ll agree that it is good to deal with a company you know and one that knows you, particularly where holidays are concerned. It suits us too - knowing what you enjoyed the last time means we’re better able to advise what will suit you the next. That’s why we are keen for you to come back.
Book your riding holiday through Ride World Wide and you’ll be sure of independent, experienced and personalised advice. With us you really do get something for nothing - you’ll pay no more than if you try to go direct or through another UK-based tour operator, and you get plenty of extra service. There is also the cumulative benefit - no matter where your 3rd ride is, if it’s within 4 years, it’s at a uniquely good rate.
Booking with us will save you time, it will save you worry - and now you can save yourself ££s as well
When you book your 3rd riding holiday with Ride World Wide within 4 years, you will be entitled to 5% off the standard ride price, wherever the ride (this means a saving of over £300 on some African safaris).
- The discount applies to the ride cost only and does not include the cost of flights, taxes, transfers and extras such as single supplements, gratuities and insurance.
- The discount is personal to you; it’s earned on holidays booked in your name and can only be used to reduce the cost of your own booking.
- After your 3rd holiday, your next booking will count as ‘Booking 1’ of your next 3 holidays.
- The saving is a discount on your booking; if you don’t use it, there’s no refund or cash alternative.
- The discount is off the standard ride rate and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or change the terms of this scheme at any time
We also give preferential rates to groups - so if you are planning a trip with friends or family, contact us to find out what we can do to help.